Saturday, November 3, 2007

The City of Guayaquil

We just returned from two full, beautiful days in Guayaquil; Ecuadors largest city (3.5 million) and the commerical capital of the country. While it is a seven hour trip by car, it was a mere 30 minutes by plane...the highlight of the flight being our return this morning when we flew over the Andes Mountains. We packed so much in, I took many, many pictures, etc., and since I was days and days behind on my blog, I have back posted from October 27 - today. The pictures below are part of the Guayaquil Historical Park and are just the beginning of so many shots to share with you as it was a park divided into three sections, PLUS we went to other attractions as well. I hope you enjoy...I honestly think this trip was the highlight of my time in Ecuador so far...perhaps that's because there's a lot of nature yet to come in my recap. Tune in for many days to come, including the Iguana Park that will be featured starting on Thursday!

2 comments:

Ann (MobayDP) said...

Oh boy! Those sure are nice photos. I'm looking forward to more! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you again!!! When I visit Ecuador at the end of this month I will not have time to vist this city so thanks for the pictures, I feel like I have been everywhere you have photographed!!!! I really enjoy your JOY that shows in the pictures!!!!Thanks ever so much, All Blessings to you, Cat