Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My options for this photo varied but I chose the one with people (my parents and my little boy)in it as it shows the entire window and then some. This photo reflects the comment that my dad made yesterday regarding the care of these beautiful windows. We were at this same location a year earlier with my in laws and in their picture (which did not include the entire window) there is less glass broken out. How I hope some sort of repair will happen, but it just doesn't seem to be high on the priority list. Either way, this window is still magnificent in it's splendor, size and detail. :)

10 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow, that window is absolutely stunning!

Kate said...

Very beautiful. good job!!

Anonymous said...

This caught my eye when looking through the portal, and I must say you have exposed both shots of the windows extremely well.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture. I also hope this magnificent stained glass will not be ruined because of lack of maintenance.

Unknown said...

The window is wonderful and I'm glad you showed us the full view. I think it is made more special with your family in the shot. I, too, hope someone will repair the broken glass.

The Wellspring said...

Thanks for your comments today folks. I am glad you're enjoying this little glass series. :)

Dsole said...

It's really huge! great captured!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous. Great job.

Kala said...

this place is reallllly amazing - the colors are excellent!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stained glass window!