Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Off to the beach!

The time has come for us to head to the beach, where we will celebrate Christmas. That being said, I hope to remember to post tomorrow before we go! I have posted a beach town picture today to give you a glimpse of the town we are headed to. This is a local taxi, and based on what is costs for an average taxi ride here in Quito ($1), I'm guessing you can go places for $.10, $.25 or so. Coastal life is very different than here in the city...I shall be thinking of you all while I'm there and will do my best to capture daily life.

4 comments:

Chris & Deb said...

Enjoy your Christmas at the beach! Hope to see photos from there....

Keropok Man said...

Enjoy your holidays on behalf of us all the DP bloggers in the world :-)

alice said...

Lucky you!

ruth said...

ENJOY!!