Sunday, June 24, 2007

A note to say that time just ran out over a week ago and I didn't get a chance to say "see you in August!" We are now in the States for the summer and so I would be cheating if I posted pictures from here, since it is certainly not Quito. Enjoy this cute picture of my son though - this week we are in the town that I grew up in and this weekend was a big festival time for all. My son really enjoyed the "cool car" display and he chose this one as his favorite to have his photo taken next to.

Anyway, see you mid-August.
~Lisa

8 comments:

Deb said...

Have a great summer guys!

Anonymous said...

Great picture here today. I bet he'd rather have been sat behind the wheel!

We're "singing in the rain"

South Shields Daily Photo

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. And he looks as proud as can be standing there beside that car.

Glad to go to go home for a visit.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Bobby D. said...

have a great time!

Dsole said...

Have a great holidays time!!

travelphilippines said...

wow nice car and lil cute boy on the side

Bill said...

Cheating is allowed! Where in the states are you visiting?

Work at home said...

Really nice blog you have. I found it on google be looking for something else realy, but I must say, realy nice pictures and stories.

Now watch, your son will want to be the next great race car driver!!

Good luck,

Jean-Philippe Noreau
Montreal Qc